Each book showcases 100 of the most beautiful Crop Circle formations to have appeared around the world in the last 30 years, with great geometric precision.
Anyone, regardless of age, gender, or condition, can appreciate the hidden beauty of crop circles and discover a unique and engaging way to relax, unwind, and explore their fascinating geometry.
This unique collection is guaranteed to provide hours of creative fun and artistic joy.
The precise and balanced designs offer a relaxing and meditative coloring experience, allowing you to explore infinite color options while boosting your creativity.
With more volumes to come, this coloring book series is set to become a valuable collector's item for enthusiasts of Crop Circles and Sacred Geometry alike.
So, grab your coloring tools and let the adventure begin!
Coloring crop circles and geometric patterns can offer a range of benefits for both children and adults. Here are just a few:
- Promotes relaxation and stress relief: Coloring has been shown to have a calming effect on the mind and body, making it a great way to unwind and reduce stress. The intricate Crop Circle designs and their harmonius geometric patterns can be especially meditative and soothing to color.
- Encourages mindfulness: Coloring requires a certain level of focus and concentration, which can help to cultivate mindfulness and improve your ability to stay in the present moment, being as therapeutic as deep meditation.
- Boosts creativity: Coloring can help to stimulate the creative side of the brain and inspire new ideas and ways of thinking. The unique and complex designs of crop circles and provide an excellent opportunity to explore different color combinations and artistic styles.
- Enhances fine motor skills: Coloring can help to improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, particularly in children who are still developing these abilities or elders who unfortunately are losing it.
- 100 highly detailed Crop Circle diagrams to be colored. Some of them will be easy, some of them will not!
- In addition to the 100 color designs, each of them is also presented in black and white as a reference, which doubles the number of designs you can color. That's right, you actually have a total of 200 unique designs to choose from in this coloring book!
- Educational value: The inclusion of the location and date of each Crop Circle provides an opportunity to learn more about these fascinating and mysterious phenomena.
- Additionally, the book's comprehensive collection of crop circle designs makes it an excellent resource for people interested in a great variety of fields, such as sacred geometry, art, alternative therapies, meditation and consciousness, mysteries, extraterrestrial life, tattoos, spirituality, etc..
FIND THEM AT: